Saturday, January 2, 2010

Starting 2010 out on a different note =]

It seems that during the past couple months, LIFE has taking priority over our business goals. Things "seem" to be calmed down now & I can finally refocus my goals on the business =]


My 2 New Year's resolutions are......1. Set attainable goals....write the list & check them off 1x1

2. Devote @ LEAST 5 hrs / day to our business.

I have been drafting new patterns & have a few new dolls & critters lined up to make. So many ideas flowing my sketch book is getting pretty full!


With that said, I hope everyone has a VERY happy, healthy & prosperous 2010! Here's to having goals & reaching them!!
I'm adding this year's Christmas card because it's all of us & I LOVE it! Hope you enjoy =] Blessings to all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment