Hello: I was told to check out your blog and must commend you for your hard work. I am joining your blog, hope you can come visit me too! Have a good day! Laura
It's been almost 2 years to the day that I last posted. I just don't know
where the time has gone and why I haven't kept up on my blog or why I
haven't...
The next Teddies Worldwide show is coming up July 15-17 but the preview
starts this Friday July 1st at 4pm New York time and wait 'til you see the
previe...
A few of my latest handmade old quilt bears. Please visit my ETSY SHOP for
more details/pictures. Two are from the same quilt, just difference sizes.
That...
The bunny trail is so short this year! Just 18 days until Easter. TEN
days after St. Patrick's Day! So, if you decorate for both, not much time
to ta...
I've been meaning to tend to my blog but it seems there's never enough
time. Today with all of the Facebook issues, I realize I need to do this
sooner than...
Hello: I was told to check out your blog and must commend you for your hard work. I am joining your blog, hope you can come visit me too! Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteLaura
Ty so much Laura! I will definately check you out! Ty & you have a great day too!
ReplyDeleteCherylynn
Just found your blog through Ravenwood Whimzies Primitives.....Love your things! The Raggedies are so cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Stacey =]
ReplyDelete